December 05, 2008

..::knock.knock::..

It was supposed to be a normal day for me,no walking,no nothing but after a lunch with my Japanese friend,Mayu chan at Chiba,I decided to stoll around to enjoy looking at beautiful things there,do a little window shopping,and! when i looked at jeweled cuffs and rhinestone brooches,it puts me in a shopping mood.well the moment i have been waiting and here finally it came.my shopping mood is back in actiooonnnn!!wohooo~~~so,how many things did i shop today?the answer for this question is..
Photobucket



oversized flower hair accessories


purple flower ponytail holder


stone stretch bracelet

black flower ponytail holder

Pearl shimmer earrings

gold ribbon with diamonds

hair accessories



green shinning stars hair accessories

pink and gold headbands

necklace

hair accessories


rabbit and butterfly rings

unique earrings

green-blue round bangle


simplicity round earrings
pearl drop earrings


red strawberry stud earrings
silver necklace

blue diamond and green flower pins

keychain

dainty earrings

urmm,even though there are many pretty outfits,bags, and nice shoes which I really wish to buy,but luckily I am still can control my purse well.I just bought accessories..new season,new accessories.!“..clap clap clap..,” Anyway it is a good deal and a good price so it's worth it. :p
[voice]: I hope you all have a nice weekend and......SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILADHA!!

No comments: